Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like it was a couple of weeks ago that a member was asking if this WONDERFUL company was still in business as no one was answering the phone. Well tonight I'm looking at automotive machinery on Ebay and low and behold there's Speedomotive selling all thier stuff. Guess they did go out of bidness.....wonder why?:mwink:

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
Seems like it was a couple of weeks ago that a member was asking if this WONDERFUL company was still in business as no one was answering the phone. Well tonight I'm looking at automotive machinery on Ebay and low and behold there's Speedomotive selling all thier stuff. Guess they did go out of bidness.....wonder why?:mwink:
I went by the place a few weeks ago, they were gone. Talked to a gal in a next door business, she said they had been gone for months. Posted this in the other thread.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AHHHH, didn't see your post, I used to deal with these guy's back in the early 70's when the shop was in South Gate, Cal. Did pretty decent work then, too bad they're customer service and work ethics took a dump. Hopefully they didn't leave a bunch of hard working customers w/o their parts and engines they paid for....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.