Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Of course it's fast
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always wanted one so i figured what the hell am I waiting for!? Lol. I'm looking for used around $3000. I like the gsxr 600, r6, and cbr600 but they can be difficult to find in my price range. I'm also looking at the yzf600r. Anyone know anything about these bikes? Definitely want a 600, nothing smaller. I'm not sure if it's going to be too much of a cruiser though. What are your guys opinions on the bikes i've mentioned?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have always been partial to kawasaki but you cant go wrong with any of the ones you mentioned although if it were me id stick to the gsxr for one reason is gsxr outbumber all those other bikes and parts are practically every where but thats just me if kawasaki zx6 wasnt availible lol

·
Of course it's fast
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have always been partial to kawasaki but you cant go wrong with any of the ones you mentioned although if it were me id stick to the gsxr for one reason is gsxr outbumber all those other bikes and parts are practically every where but thats just me if kawasaki zx6 wasnt availible lol
Wow i always seem to forget kawasaki!:drunk: I like the gsxr though, they seem to be pretty solid. I had a suzuki quad and loved it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
My son has a 2000 GXSR, that he put a turbo on,, got a turbo off a volvo, and built the manifold ,air box, all the plumbing etc, he can't keep the front end on the ground,, one fast sob,, frame is completely polished, he has been taking about selling it, but that was last week,, who knows what this week will bring

Attachments

·
Of course it's fast
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My son has a 2000 GXSR, that he put a turbo on,, got a turbo off a volvo, and built the manifold ,air box, all the plumbing etc, he can't keep the front end on the ground,, one fast sob,, frame is completely polished, he has been taking about selling it, but that was last week,, who knows what this week will bring
Damn! That's a sick bike! Has to be a blast to ride

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.