Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my order of Spray Gray paint from Eastwood. I’m wondering if I can paint my master cylinder with this product ? Apparently Eastwood has discontinued the Brake Gray that stands up to all DOT fluids. I intend to use DOT 5 in my system as it is Silicon based fluid and is safe to use around paint.If anyone has had an adverse reaction to this paint, I’ll have to look for another paint. Thanks in advance !

· Administrator
10,422 Posts
Just received my order of Spray Gray paint from Eastwood. I’m wondering if I can paint my master cylinder with this product ? Apparently Eastwood has discontinued the Brake Gray that stands up to all DOT fluids. I intend to use DOT 5 in my system as it is Silicon based fluid and is safe to use around paint.If anyone has had an adverse reaction to this paint, I’ll have to look for another paint. Thanks in advance !

Welcome to Horodders.. I moved your post from an old dead thread to a new thread for answers & comments. We have this Paint forum where paint questions are asked. thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts