Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend places that carry stainless steel bolts and fasteners? I generally use Totally Stainless, but I'm looking for other places as well. Mostly looking for engine and tranny bolts, but eventually body harware as well. Any info would be great. Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Around here every hardware store carries them. Sears has a good selection. I use stainless for everything almost. I polish it to look like chrome and it lasts that way.

·
Glad the Jeep is on the road
809 Posts
Most good full-line hardware stores (not Lowe's, you know, the local guy. His sign says such-and-such hardware, but everybody refers to it as Henry's or Smitty's or something like that) carry a good selection.

Failing that, or wanting a good selection on hand, www.mcmaster.com McMaster-Carr can get you about anything by mail in a couple days. I usually lay in a box or two in standard sizes when I am about to tear into something.

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Rona/Revy carries them here, good selection too.;)

·
EFI Rules and Carbs Drool
919 Posts
Vince! You've been duped!! This thread is over 2 yrs old and was resurected by a spammer!! :welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts