Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just wonderd if any of you out there knows of anyone that does custom built wirewheels. I want to go to a crazy size like 20ichs on by big old 57 Coupe Deville. On top of that I wanted them in Stainless "ANY THOUGHTS".

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been looking for wheels for a long time from different manufactures and was going to go for a set of Boyd’s but after reading the problems people have had here on the board I think I will take my credit card elsewhere.

Dayton Wheels have just what I need 20ich gold plated rims with stainless steel spokes. I am going to ask if they can do a special and polish the spokes for me, if I could get the rims stainless I would.

For those who don’t like stainless all I can say is I have a polished stainless exhaust on my Buell and it is lovely and bright almost as good as chrome. All it ever needs is a wipe with a cloth and it’s clean again no wax no polish on nothing.

Thanks for your help, I will post a picture of the Cadillac with them on when I get them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.