Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this morning is my first day at a new job. Got my big tool box and cart in the back of my truck, ready to leave. Im still working as an automotive technician, just at a diffrent place than before. They are going to pay me about 2X-2.5X what i was making and get me more ASE certs :) So im very heppy, ill let you know how it goes after work :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Good luck rubberman. How many jobs does this one make since you came on the board? You'll be the jack of all trades soon.

Dutch:thumbup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Dealership or independent? I know dealerships will really screw you over with warranty jobs if you aren't careful. Typically pay 1/2 to 2/3 the book time of customer pay jobs, for the same amount of work. This is only in my experience though, you'll likely have better luck. Have a great day, dude!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a dealer.

The first 2 days have been great. The master tech they have is kinda a nipplehead. I ended up getting most of the driveability stuff :) They already have confidence in me.:p

·
Registered
243 Posts
Awesome. Sounds like you landed a good one dude. Keep at it, get those ASE's under your belt, it'll go a long way! :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts