Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if there is plans or how to's on doing a front suspension and rear suspension, I have a 27 chevy Im gonna use org. frame i will box it i would like to use a straight axle front and a leaf axle rear any help would be great,

·
Registered
95 Posts
yodiehunter said:
Can anyone tell me if there is plans or how to's on doing a front suspension and rear suspension, I have a 27 Chevy Im gonna use org. frame i will box it i would like to use a straight axle front and a leaf axle rear any help would be great,
There are plans to be had in building a traditional old rod. I have a 28 Chevy frame that is in process as well. I am doing the Ford style set-up with the single buggy spring instead of the dual springs as Chevy used. There are many combinations you can go with, killbillit.com is the newest forum in traditional low-slung rods. Check this out in your spare time. And to be at your needs, there are books published in this area as well through the primemedia corporation. Good luck, when I get home from work I will try to find some more information for you.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.