Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, My name is Nick. I live in Kansas, and i just turned 16, i dont know the age range out there, but im sure im younger then alot of you out there. I wanna get more into cars, but i dont have the slightest clue to what to do or how to learn, My dad has a 66 ford pick up truck, that is in the garage, if anyone woudl like a picture of it, i could show them, it needs to acutally be assembled... But it has all the pieces so maybe if i learn i could put it together, if you guys kinda help me. I drive my moms Mercedies Benz Sports C230, its really nice, and picks up fast, but its not mine and i can only drive it when she lets me. But my first car that i will get is a 89' RS Camaro, and ill get that in about 1 month, well please respond to me, and tell me what i should do, ask, or anything to help me become a more knowledge teenage.

-Nick

P.S. Well obvsouly this is a Car site, so maybe i should ask, does anyone have a cheap car for sale that lives around kansas? :-D?

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Look at the TOP of the bullitin board and you'll see....

a site called "Hot Rods For Sale" click on that and it will take you to where the cars and projects are. No your NOT the youngest member but your welcome at any age. Just start reading posts and you'll learn and ask qusetions and you'll learn too.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts