Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a while and thought I'd stop in to say Hi. I have not been able to work on my 69 Mustang lately because of health problems. I do still check in and read now and then. I really enjoy this forum and look forward to participating more when my health permits. God bless everyone. MrD

·
Start those projects someday
556 Posts
Every day is a struggle when you have health issues. Keep the faith that you will get better.

Both my kids have 69 Mustangs. My oldest boy has a very nice coupe with a 89 5.0L HO that needs finishing, and my youngest has a stock GT that needs quite a bit more work, but still a nice car. Cars can give you a motivation to get better. I was injured 7 years ago and only my last year was good enough to get some work done on my projects.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
How is the ice cream truck coming along, Ross? Got the wheelie bars installed? :D It'll be fun to see you at some of the shows. Kingsburg isn't too far away. Dan

·
Race The Truck
675 Posts
Health problems, suck the big one. :thumbup: Hang in there. I'm hopping for the day when I can hot rod a wheel chair. Oxygen mask in one hand and joy stick in the other chasing nurse around the old folks home. :D

Craig

·
Start those projects someday
556 Posts
Hi Dan

I have spent the last two months building a carport next to the garage so I can have a clean dry place to work on it. So much better than in the dirt and mud I was working in. I hope to get back on the truck Monday to start the new year. I need to get busy and look into vendor information for Kingsburg and other valley shows. I'll update my journal when I get back to working on the truck again.

Ross

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.