Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! A little about my self. Well I grew up in Missouri until the mid 90's when I moved to Arkansas.I had a bunch of cars and pick-ups muscle cars and hot rods. My oldest was a 1941 Chevy Master Deluxe Business Mans Coupe with a front seat and a package tray behind,it had a 327/4spd and was really fast won lots of races with that one.A few cars and trucks later a 1970 Olds 442 455/4spd came along,bought at an extremely ridicules price in 1985-would you believe 400.00 bank repoed,can you say I got lucky.There are more cars and trucks to talk about.My current ride is a 1974 Chevy Nova 350/350 its pretty solid with no rot,motors good and strong but need to be removed and sealed up,as with age we leak.Interior is not great needs dash pad,seats and carpet.Paint is fair but I want to change color combo.I have a new project also a 1973 Triumph motorcycle on a custom hardtail frame,its going to be my wheel while the Nova goes down for upgrades.Drop me a line if you would like to chat as went to school for autobody and repair and have been building cars with my Dad and family since I was 10 yrs old my car knowledge goes way back,I have worked in a couple of rest-owe shops and rod shops and in the auto parts field for 10yrs,yes I know my way around a car.My e-mail is [email protected],I'll be happy to chat with you at any time, you can never have enough friends.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders.....just a word of advice...its not a good idea to post your e-mail address on the inter-net.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts