Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here we go ive recently bought a 84 corvette. its got the crossfire junk injection on it and the little bowtie heads as well . the guy I bought it from says the engine has just been professionally rebuilt with trw flat top pistons stock bore and new rings and bearings . I'm not a fan of GM crossfire intake I think its junk plus I'm lookin to squeeze more power out of this than the throttle bodies can handle . heres the recipe for disaster that ive got in mind . I plan on using the stock short block with a pair of NKB 200CC heads with titanium valves and shaft rockers along with thick wall pushrods . a single plane shootout high rise intake , with a 780 cfm holley carb w/ mech. secondaries. Here's were I get stuck . I plan on running a 150-200hp shot of nitrous . so cam choice and convertor are the problem ?? (please help) I'm runnin the stock tranny for know until I get the motor together and runnin. but have plans on a th400 for later install . the rear end is out of a 93 vette and is the stronger of the 2 I believe. well c how it holds up...lol. thanx for any help its much appreciated for this build.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts