Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I spent the summer building up a little 355 for my nova. Last night I spent the night out at the track only to find my th350 isn't holding the extra power, or it's just old and worn out. I plan to stick with the auto and next year I'm going to bump up to a 3000 or 3200 stall. I'm thinking of rebuilding a th350 with a good quality kit and a new valve body. My question is what rebuild kit and valve body would work best for me? TCI, Hughes, B&M? I'd like something with a manual/automatic option. Any idea's? Automatics are new to me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, the th350 1&2 kit looks like it would be right for me. Do they work fine with the stock valve body? I'm having a problem with it dropping out of third and not wanting to shift to third when hot. It also seems to be slipping off the line to, the fluid looks & smells pretty burnt. Maybe just a good rebuild with good parts and this shift kit and I'm good to go? Thanks for the info! :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.