Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read about someone who was thinkin about putting a suicide ( buick) hood on their integra... anyone done it to an s-10 or seen it? cuz it just so happens a friend of mine won't leave me alone about takin his buick off his hands and it has the suicide hood... what do you guys think? might be sweet

[ March 24, 2003: Message edited by: JUS10 ]</p>

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did it seem to be a difficult process?
heh, i'm only 18 and don't have the luxuries of air tools and what not but like i said, i do have the access to the buick hinges

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well seeing how i can't get a reply from the king... does anybody else know if its gonna be a hard process to put a suicide hood on my s-10 with the buick hood hinges?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
The other gentlman I do beleive was the same age and about the same exsperience. To me its not hard to do at all. Use the search function or look back through the old posts and e-mail him and ask him how it went for him.

HK

·
Registered
41 Posts
I plan on doing it to my maverick ... I took the hinges and cross bar off of an older BMW,With a little mods it should work very well ... My only problem is when i install the 5.0 i dont know what type of latch will fit ... I have a latch off of an old Lincoln but i think i am going to have to recess it into the firewall ... I also took the latch of an older honda (Duel Latches on either side) But it requires a little more mods to the hood ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts