Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the flow numbers and specs for the Summit Sportsman heads that they made in their shop about 8-9 years ago? I know they came with 69cc chambers, 2.05/1.6 valves, Crane 1.46 springs with 125lb/325lb specs and were drilled for the 400 steam holes. Found set that a friend had sitting on the shelf and only had one season on them. He switched to Brodix Track 1's and actually stayed the same in elasped time. The intake ports look like a 1205 intake and the the exhaust ports look bigger than a 1405. On the outside, they look like a stock head since the ends are not machined flat which is why I am very interested in them. Talked to Summit and they gave me the information above but that all they had. Wondering if any of you had info on these or your response if you ran these heads? Thanks

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Summit Sportsman Heads

Im surprised they didnt have a flow chart from an air flow bench test , at different valve lifts, up to the max lift.

When I got my Twisted Wedge heads back in 97, they gave me all that good data when I called them.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called Summit 3 times now. This is all the information they had as the heads are around 7 years old. I remember seeing them in an old Summit book. I went ahead and got them since the price was very good. The exhaust ports are matched to a 1404 though. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts