Hot Rod Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you would like to contact me privately with your email address, I would be more than happy to send you the changeover instructions. It's a 3 meg pdf file with complete instructions and pictures. From that you should be able to determine if it is suitable for your machine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Dan Tim

If you supply me your email address I will be happy to send you the installation instructions. You should be able to determine if it will work for your machine from that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you would like to contact me privately with your email address, I would be more than happy to send you the changeover instructions. It's a 3 meg pdf file with complete instructions and pictures. From that you should be able to determine if it is suitable for your machine.
I would like the information if still available.
[email protected]

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes I still have the distributor machine LED kit and it will work with ANY machine including the MDT. If you contact me privately I can give you the details.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Distributor machine LED conversion

Well, it's a couple years later and I get a lot of enquiries as to whether I still make the conversion kit.

The answer is YES. What else am I gonna do these tumultuous days :)

You can contact me at [email protected]

Keep well.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
My original post is coming up on 17 years old so it's great to see you still doing your thing with the old machines. My machine is still plugging along without problems, but excellent to see you still make the kit.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts