Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a picture of the parts for the park actuator set up on a 1968 Buick Super Turbine 300 Transmission. The trans was rebuilt in Texas . When the guy purchased it . the vehicle did not have Park . ( it would not hold) . I took the pan off and the park actuator rod is broke at the end where I believe there was a clip to hold the actuator sleeve in position. I haven,t found a book yet as well as anyone who has the Parts. I would like a picture with the stack up illustration .and if you have a source for those parts. Thanks. Paul

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have not got a picture yet however I found a guy in St Clair Shores Mi. Who has the park linkage for $75 US. About 30 Miles from my house. And another buddy found a Powerglide in the aluminum scrap at a ford foundry here in Windsor . He took it apart at work and said it looks the same , I should have that set up tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.