Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen on some 32 ford dashes there is a small switch panel on the bottom side and in the center of the dash. Does anyone know if someone makes these or is this a custom fabricated item? any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
134 Posts
There are several companies that offer switch panels or dash extensions for the '32.

Here is one: Knecht Equipment

Another option is to do a dash extension if you need room for more than just a couple of switches. In my case, I did it primarily to hide more of the heater core box. I made one out of aluminum (look at my photo album), but I've seen folks use fiberglass and/or steel as well.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:D

As one of the Moderators here........let me be the first to WELCOME you here......ford427deuce :welcome:

and after.......... :D

This is how I addressed this problem.........the panel just folds down..........it is on a gas door hinge.........you know....the kind with a spring. Easy to do......

What body style of 32 are you doing.......and please tell us about your project......

:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.