Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any T bucket plans for a frame they are willing to share? If so can you email them to me? I really want to build my own frame.

·
Premium Member
8,453 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Diesel...
California Custom Roadster sells the plans. try
www.californiacustomroadsters.com
they are at 15094 Bonita Lane
Chino Ca 91715
(909) 393-4005
I have used their stuff (bought a Model A frame set up) and it is all good. They have been building T's for about 40 years.....

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Diesel,

Welcome to the board. And DO heed Willy's good advice about using the search function BEFORE asking a question. Folks here are very glad to help providing you've made an effort to discover if the topic has already been discussed. It just saves everybody a lot of time and effort.

In the meantime, you might be interested in seeing how this guy built his T.

http://members.tripod.com/~Jackak10/tbucket.html

Dewey

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Be advised that you should have the body and bed/turtle deck you will be using ON HAND before building a chassis. This is a big plus so you can mock up your frame by the plans you have and see how things fit. Nothing more distressing than building a chassis, then buying a body that is a NO-GO due to difference in specs from an original or from chassis plans folks bodies.
Bummer.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,261 Posts
guga said:
could someone send me some t-bucket frame plans at [email protected]
If you will read this whole thread....there are many links etc. to go look at plans as well as buy them. Read the thread....click on the links.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tanks

Thanks RPM, for help me, you solve my problem, this is all what i need, now i can built my t-bucket ,sorry about my english...Thanks Gustavo.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Build it longer

Build it with a longer wheelbase for better ride and steering...if you need parts check out the show this summer JULY 12th 2008 at Tulsa Raceway Park in Tulsa Oklahoma USA, it is the Model T&A Nationals Show/swap n Drags, They will have all kinds of T's and used parts, cars 4 sale, and new T part vendors , plus racing and Bikini contest. I will be there with my T.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks for your reply . i may cum over and check it out ill see how much time i have left on my hand .what length would you build your chasis rails to? and what size angle and step up should i use for my turtle tray?
im happy with as much as i can get . i would like to build it like the american style .the ts over here ant anything like what the americans build .

thanks
mike d

·
Lost in the 60's
15,261 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts