Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just found this club by browsing around and found it to be very interesting, because i like helping people and hoping from time to time i can get help with things i dont know. Im building a 23 t bucket from speedway. I probably have 80% of everything. Im going with a 350 chev, 350 turbo. Ive already mocked up the frame and already disasembled it for paint bad luck would strike because ive been told i have to have back surgery, this will be #4 FOR ME. I now have at least 3 to 6 months to really know how im going to build my rod. I have 4 woman in my life, my wife and 3 teenage daughters. YES, ALL GIRLS. even the dog. Not sure on color or graphics on the body; but i know whats going in the 350. the rear end is a 8 inch ford, Im leaning toward a tunnel ram and 2 450,s since its really more show than go. Im hoping to get to know alot of you guys and please feel free to help me on suggestons on my ride, especially on plumbing the brakes. thanks to all and look foward to chating with you all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts