Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am replacing the tailight lens and housing on my 1977 Camaro, do I need the tailight gaskets? I've seen them for other cars, but not my year/model. If it makes a difference, the lights are from a '74 Z'28.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm not sure if this will help but Classic Industries may be able to help you. They specialize in Camaro Parts. Also Year One may be able to help. You may have already contacted these companies, if so I can check with my boss and see where in Winston-Salem N.C. he got parts for his pro street 71 Rally Sport.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, thanks for saving this post from the 4th page or so (last I saw it). The old lights did not have gaskets and I asked around and most people told me that they did not help much if at all and I installed the new ones. Its raining now, so I'll now whether or not I need them real soon. Also, I checked Classic and Nat. parts Depot and they don't have them for the 74 to 77 models. They are there for the 70-73 and 78-81 models, but not mine. Thanks again, I may check out Year One, but I hope to be good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts