Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Returning American Maddman
444 Posts
from the movie ,"Field of Screams" If you build it, iut will run. I'm behind you. I'm truck nuts anyhow. I too ran it by my minds eye and got the green light from those little people who live in there. Cheap way to start is buy two plastic models of similar truck, have a quick beer or twelve and start with the glue! ;)

·
444 Posts
I have a model graveyard from all the mental projects I dream up. It cost very little and if it doesn't work, they are fun to burn! I find that the measuements are close enuf to get a good gut feeling on if things will fit.

·
444 Posts
Almost forgot! The newest project at the shop is a 65 Ford pick up. It is on a big late model Chevy frame (Caprice or wagon or something) To amke it all work, we need to make up 8" or cut the frame. The owner doesn't want the frame cut so, we are doing this. We are stretching the cab IN THE DOORS 8"! He has a donor cab and so far it is coming along well. It will look stack at first, but a second glance, hold your tickets! We cut the doors first and this weekend we will get the basic cab tacked to fit.
There IS more than one way to fk a goat!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts