Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS
1,545 Posts
I'm sure the dealer would give you all the TSB's you want.

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
FORD (and I am sure GM) has TSB's on CD ROM. I am sure if you go to the service department (Service Manager or Shop Foreman) and ask, someone will print the one you need.

You can also subscribe to FORD's TSB program (not sure about GM's).

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
I cannot preach this enough....
Use this tool to find things that you are trying to research. It is VERY helpful.
But in case you didn't want to go that route, I'll help you out a little.
TSB's
Later,
WEIMER

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
ALLDATA provides all Recall and TSB Titles at no charge to you.
ALLDATA has the TSB. and issue date of thge TSB.It does not go into any detail about the bulliten though.Make you a good buddy at a garage.You have to subscribe to their service.

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
Another thing for consideration. I subscribe to OTC TSB's (well, actually it comes in CD ROM format) as part of their scan tool program. Their service is actually MITCHEL (which in my estimation is not as good as ALLDATA) and there seems to be gaps and condensed/deleted infomation as when compared to actual FORD information. I may be wrong, but I think not all information is presented. I usually go straight to FORD if I encounter a service problem.

But for an independent shop, services such as ALLDATA and MITCHELL-ON-DEMAND are invaluable. To pay twenty-five bucks a year to access their system for just one car is a bit steep, unless you own a junker. It would be nice say if you could access their system for say five bucks for each car you have a problem with, but that isn't going to happen. Last time I checked, ALLDATA was about five thousand bucks a year for an independent shop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts