Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in my town and one near by.
Last Friday the Guardia Civil let it be known they caught three terrorists here on the previous Wednesday. They are being held accused of trying to obtain explosives, they also had all the regular false paperwork to live here.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well then if they wanna blow themselves up,give em thier wish,strap some explosives around them,have all thier terrorst friends join em in a field or an old building they want knocked down anyways,then blow em all up real good.:pimp:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They now have seven of ´em arrested.
The first ones they caught squealed on the others.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Good, now if they'll just squeal on a few more we could make them squeal and then get more and more and more.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Larry

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Do those scumbags like Mel Gibson in Payback.Tie em to a chair,take a claw hammer and pop one toe at a time.an that hurts just thinking about it.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
willowbilly3 said:
Hey someone from your town hijacked my ebay account last year, want to go find them for me:pain: :pain:
Who's town?

gimme details..... I work with a couple a guys who's wbay acct's been jacked, they'd be interested in meating out some payback.:boxing:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our main street made it onto the TV today showing where they arrested these scumbags. Apparently they were involved in an attack in Casablanca last year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts