Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok does this look like a th350 to any of you. and if so what should i be expected to pay for it knowing that it supposedly worked when they took it out of the car it was in. a 88 trans am with a 383 in it. i know i ask a lot of trans questions but this is one of my weaker areas

Attachments

·
Newskool
246 Posts
I paid $275 for my TH350. It was rebuilt with a Stage 3 shift kit at a local highschool by someone who is a now a professional transmission expert or something along those lines. I remember he is now the shop forman at the largest ford maintance place here.

BTW thats $275 canadian so rougly $250 USD. I wouldn't pay more then $300 for a th350 with an iffy background.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well this pic is all the info i have on it right now but im not to worried ias long as i dont pay more than 100 i guess ill have one at least for a core if it turns out to not be worth my time i think i can get this one for around 50 dollars

·
Hates: Liver. Loves: Diesel
6,304 Posts
I paid as much as $150 for one that I test drove first to make sure it was running. I paid $50 for one that the owner said was working but it wasn't. I have also found a smattering of free th350s and 400s over the years in rebuildable condition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.