Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,464 Posts
You have to post with such brilliance that someone "thanks" you. :)

Heck, I think your question about the "thanks" qualifies, I will "thank" you for your brilliant, thoughtful, loving post. :D

If you were so inclined and felt that I had touched your heart with my post you can "thank" me by clicking on the "Thanks" button to the right of this post. :)

Brian

·
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW
2,865 Posts
Better keep mine at zero - us old guys can't be trusted ya know! :D :thumbup:
Hey Dave: thanks for the thanks on the other thread!!:D Ill push the button to thank you! LOL That makes us both more trustworthy!!!! LOL:D Ive thanked three people for thanking me maybe we need a your welcome button so we know who is of need! LOL:D That button is cool !!!!!:evil: Im going to look around for more people to thank!!!!:evil: Im just Joking but its funny if Im going to thank someone Im not going to push a button its silly and means nothing unless you read the information the thanks is for!!! I always say thanks in return when someone thanks me!!!! LOL

Chris:D LOL who came up with that some high school girl on face book?:confused: LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.