Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of finishing my first paint job and I have a problem that I can't seem to resolve. I found a wealth of information on this site prior to the start of painting, so I thought this would be a good place to ask my question.

As for me, I am finishing up my philosophy degree at OSU this quarter and I am not an auto body person by trade. I used to install 12 volt electronics for several years before going back to school and I was stupid enough to think that DIY paint job would be a good idea.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eloc431962 said:
Welcome to the site. Find the section you need help with and post there and someone will be glad to help.:welcome: ...............Cole

I would have done that initially but some people on forums like this tend to ignore posts unless new users "introduce themselves" formally. :)

·
one full turn after it squeeks
1,173 Posts
Welcome, and Cole's right but I noticed you have already posted your question in Body-Exterior so that should get more attention - - - you see, not all members check the Newb Thread but those Body Guys hover over that Body thread like a Buzzard on a Texas roadkill Armadillo :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know that not all members check the newb thread, but on a lot of the car audio forums if you just join and ask a question without introducing yourself first, no one will answer your question. Most of those guys are just ******bags though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.