Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A Half Crippled Old SOB....
807 Posts
the whole damn place is a dump, the only ones that care are a select few, and if i wrote what I wanted, i just might get a "You're being bad PM w/a threat of being banned". Like I give a rats-***. Maybe we should rename the site "The FU*K'n Dump" sounds good to me since thats what its starting to look like. We all even tried to keep the Dump clean, alotta good that did, we have more garbage now then ever, hell the Dump was even fun to go in & read. just to see what others posted just to bury the CRAP deeper, but just like in my post in the dump, "It only takes 1" thats all it take to screw things up :smash: :smash: :smash: ..... I think I'll stay away from here even more then I do now, whats the use cause I'm one of the FEW who really do care about this place cause no matter what I say or do, it falls mostly on deaf ears..............joe

·
Registered
174 Posts
"You get out of life what you put into it."

If you see crap, IGNORE it. It looks pretty to me because I see what I want to.

MoocH

·
A Half Crippled Old SOB....
807 Posts
and now the dump is LOCKED, seems fitting, but why not just delete everything in there rather then save it

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
Well it's rare that I go to the dump but I had to see what all the ballywho was about that got pup thrown out again. After reading through it I must say on one thread where Triple B pulled out the Y'all this and the y'all that I found that kind of HOT! Who needs the whip after that.:D Have a good evening and New Year. I'll behave now babe.

·
Missing You
300 Posts
TooMany2count said:
and now the dump is LOCKED, seems fitting, but why not just delete everything in there rather then save it
Because its been my experience when a thread gets out of hand and is deleted, someone gets their panties in a wad later because they missed the latest replies, or missed the whole fight all together. The Dump will be cleaned on a regular basis.

38 special said:
After reading through it I must say on one thread where Triple B pulled out the Y'all this and the y'all that I found that kind of HOT!
You liked that, didja? :mwink:

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
1,642 Posts
TooMany2count said:
the whole damn place is a dump, the only ones that care are a select few, and if i wrote what I wanted, i just might get a "You're being bad PM w/a threat of being banned". Like I give a rats-***. Maybe we should rename the site "The FU*K'n Dump" sounds good to me since thats what its starting to look like. We all even tried to keep the Dump clean, alotta good that did, we have more garbage now then ever, hell the Dump was even fun to go in & read. just to see what others posted just to bury the CRAP deeper, but just like in my post in the dump, "It only takes 1" thats all it take to screw things up :smash: :smash: :smash: ..... I think I'll stay away from here even more then I do now, whats the use cause I'm one of the FEW who really do care about this place cause no matter what I say or do, it falls mostly on deaf ears..............joe
If you guys would notice, It's easy to tell that the board went to **** in a handcart when the troll gang (which looks more and more like stonedchiuahua's many faces). So, if you look at the board lately, you don't see as much garbage on here because Jon and company have been dropping the hammer on these idiots. Give it some time, and relax. We all get, shall we say, bored with the board once in a while, so bring something positive to it. Bring in a new project of your own, or something innovative regarding our hobby. The so called trolls have soured everyone's attitude lately but hey, we know who they are.

As far as the lounge becoming the dump, we are watching for that stuff, and once it's moved to the dump, the bleeding stops immediately. We can still talk politics, religion, why your old lady left you type of stuff, it's just that the days of the Auto-Part, Gay-Shark, Ketihrock idiocy is over with.
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!!! NO!!!! WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT, ANYMORE!!!!!!, NOW HAND OVER YOUR TWISTED SISTER PIN!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts