Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Kenneth Howard hates me...
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out these "facts"

THIS EMAIL SENT TO ME THAT I AM NOW FORWARDING ON TO YOU DOES NOT IN ANY WAY PUT ANY LESS VALUE ON THE MEN AND WOMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES THAT HAVE GIVEN UP THEIR LIVES FOR PEOPLE TO EXERCISE THEIR TO BERATE OUR COUNTRY AND ITS GOVERNMENT...I JUST PRAY THAT OUR FREEDOMS OF OUR OWN FAITH AND BELIEFS THAT THESE MEN AND WOMEN HAVE DIED FOR DON'T GET IGNORED BY THE PRESS AND HOLLYWOOD LIBERALS THAT CONTINUE TO TRASH US -THE MAJORITY- THAT STILL BELIEVE IN GOD AND COUNTRY... GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THAT ENJOY HER FREEDOM AND STRENGTH IT IS NOW TIME TO PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF GOD LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn these facts to properly debate our poor misguided friends & family before election time !!!

There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January.....
In the fair city of Detroit there were
35 murders in the month of January.

That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq.

When some claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war, state the following ...
FDR... led us into World War II.
Germany never attacked us: Japan did.
From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman... finished that war and started one in Korea, North Korea never attacked us.
From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,334 per year.

John IF. Kennedy... started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.

Johnson... turned Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost, an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton... went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent, Bosnia never attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

In the two years since terrorists attacked us
President Bush has ... liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.

The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but... It took less time to take Iraq
than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch Davidian compound. That was a 51 day operation.

We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less time than it took Hillary Clinton to
find the Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.

It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in Florida!!!!

Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB!
The Military moral is high!
The biased media hopes we are too ignorant to realize the facts.

So, what ya think?

C

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Phew, I thought this was going to be another of those political threads.

Thanks goodness.:rolleyes:

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Bush had his chance......

he blew it! Now its time for somebody else to step in and make this whole thing right. We don't belong in Iraq and we need to concentrate on our country and its problems before we blow billions on a sand pile that dosn't belong to The USA.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
With the way things are going right now the U.S. can't afford a period of isolationism. We just need better management.

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
"HIP HIP HOOREY" FOR FAT50"

Thank you so much fat50 for your support for a terrific President that says what he feels is right for America then follows up with it.

We have a saying "Don't mess with TEXAS!". Since President Bush is from Texas we should adopt "Don'T mess with President bush......... You will be Bushwacked!".

Al

·
Banned
431 Posts
Re: Bush had his chance......

tm454 said:
he blew it! Now its time for somebody else to step in and make this whole thing right. We don't belong in Iraq and we need to concentrate on our country and its problems before we blow billions on a sand pile that dosn't belong to The USA.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!
and i guess that you think Kerry is the man for the job, eh?

lol, stubborn old man, aren't you? :p

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
Bush hasn't put Nuclear inspectors in North Korea.
Jeez, what a moronic statement! Do you think Bush can just decide one day "Hmmm, I think I'll put some nuke inspector in N. Korea?" Put down the crack pipe pal.

·
Kenneth Howard hates me...
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

tm454 said:
he blew it! Now its time for somebody else to step in and make this whole thing right.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

Like the UN? That is who Kerry would GIVE control of our militaty. That thought alone scare the hell out of me.

So, can you tell the class how Kerry would do better?

·
1,821 Posts
BT74 said:
Jeez, what a moronic statement! Do you think Bush can just decide one day "Hmmm, I think I'll put some nuke inspector in N. Korea?" Put down the crack pipe pal.
BT74 you're holding the most moronic statement in this tread so far.

READ what fat50 posted, I guess you missed the part where it says "put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot" talk about speaking before you think, or reading, in this case.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I hate all these political emails that swirl around because most are filled with total nonsense. Case in point, JFK didn't lead us into Vietnam, we were there 8 years before that helping the stinky french and Bush led us into Iraq and they never attacked us. Destroy the Taliban? Where did they come from to begin with? Yea, WE created them to kill the Russians and since we didn't need them anymore we went ahead and killed them, except, they were killing us with our own weapons that we gave them a few years earlier. Its all BS anyway.

oh yea, and many shots were fired at Lybia.

3,214 Posts
Computers and the internet have both made our lives so much easier in some cases. They have put so much information at our finger tips. Unfortunately, along with good information, there is also alot of bad information. Now we don't have to use as much effort to find information. We have to use more to determine what information is correct and what is wrong. When it comes to political information, I am afraid that there is more bad information available than good.

Don't believe everything that you see on the internet. Specially if it is sent to you in an e-mail.

·
1,821 Posts
Re: Re: "the facts" an email i recieved

NAIRB said:
"I'm George Bush, and I approved this message."

That's what I think.

Nairb

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I think thats pretty damn funny, and true.

·
Registered
380 Posts

tm454 said:
As long as it isnt kerry, fine. And what your forgetting, is the US depends on those countries to survive.

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
The US depends on those countries to survive? Can you please clarify what you mean by this?
Later,
WEIMER

1 - 18 of 18 Posts