Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I've done it. I can admit that I have a problem. It started when I was 14 with a 68 Mustang w/ a 302. Then it went to a 73 Bronco when I was 17. (still have both of 'em.) As I got older it got worse- a 70 Judge (my best friend sold it to me for way less then he should of; he almost cried {or kicked my arse} when he saw it finished., a 49 shoebox ford (soon to undergo major surgery, see my first post), a '17 T that I found in a field, (body is mocked up and almost ready for frame- lots of ?'s to come)... My Dad has not yet admitted his problem... together, we recently acquired a 69 Cougar 428 CJ that needs lots of love (and a correct motor), a 68 Firebird that also needs love (which will be recieving an LS2 out of a newer GTO just for grins).... I digress- my problem is that I love them all. Ford, Pontiac, Mopar, Chevy, everything up to about 1972. After that, you can have it. So, there it is. I'm addicted- and it looks like there's plenty of other crazies on this site who can either aid in my recovery, or further my insanity. Thanks for reading my "problem." Will post pics soon.

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
Welcome aboard the board// :welcome: WEll yeah we are a bit loose around here when it comes to the "addiction" At least it is not some of the "other things" we can be involved with.. :nono:

Sam

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome aboard.....hope you enjoy it here with the rest of the afflicted. :welcome:

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
Hey man..........we ain't got no problem.............I can quit whenever I want.......................................well, maybe a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts