Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,I'm all new to this forumn but I have been checking the sight out trying to figure out some problems of my own based on the problems others have had and for the most part it has helped thank you all so much,well a little about myself I am 29, I am a steel fabricator,I work for a company that builds structural steel for office buildings ,hospitals,factories etc. I usta build drag cars at a place in Florida called Suncoast Race Cars but moved back to Indiana because of family.I mainly play with Fords but I do drive a 91 chevy 4x4 but my main projects are my 87 and 89 Mustang 5.0 my 87 is basically stock and is just an every day driver my 89 is street legal but has a lot of mods like e303 cam,cold air intake , 351 w heads bbk equal length headers,off road h-pipe ,40 series flowmasters richmond locker rear with 4.10 gears and many more mods to come.I just bought a 1996 suzuki Katana not really my choice of motorcycle but a friend of mine made me a real good deal so I bought it well, I look real forward to talking to everyone and trying to help solve your problems and letting you help solve mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.