Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Time is short, are you ready?
655 Posts
It's hard to believe that they are starting the 16th season!

To think - Ghetto Jet, Siggy-Freud, Nightfire and few other "young" rodders were still in diapers when it premiered (lol). Oh well, just one more thing to remind me that I am getting old.

Ed www.edgesz28.com

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
I grew up on the Simpsons, I remember being like 6 years old and my mom telling me "you shouldn't watch that show." I'd change the channel and when she left the room put I'd put it back on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
I grew up on the Simpsons, I remember being like 6 years old and my mom telling me "you shouldn't watch that show." I'd change the channel and when she left the room put I'd put it back on.

HAHAHAHAHAHA me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
I remember watching them on TV before it was its own show. You used to get to see quick little 10 second clips after commercials on the Tracy Ulman Show.
Later,
WEIMER

·
Registered
174 Posts
bowtiebabe72 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just told mom to come in and watch it with me. She did, then she said I couldn't ever watch it again . . . . . . . . without her. :D

MoocH

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
k2mooch said:
I just told mom to come in and watch it with me. She did, then she said I couldn't ever watch it again . . . . . . . . without her. :D

MoocH
and you were 9 when that show came out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My mom never told me what I could or couldn't watch when I was a kid.

A show as mild as The Simpson's would have never been off limits..

Awesome show though, still the best thing on TV.

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Family Guy is good too.If you get offended easily,stay away
:thumbup: :thumbup: I watch Family Guy every chance I get. I got to have my daily dose of cartoons. LOL!!! I went into withdrawals last year because FOX cancelled Family Guy and Futurama. So my lineup is Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy and Futurama, with a sprinkle of Johnny Bravo. Other than that I don't need any cartoons.

Kevin

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cartoon Network is always on in my house.That or else Discovery Kids.Ed,Edd &Eddy is funny.stoooopid funny.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Q: How do you know you are a Simpsons fan?
A: When Phil Hartman was killed you mourned Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure.

Hutz: Now Marge, you've come to the right place. By hiring me as your lawyer, you also get this smoking monkey.
[sniff] Better cut down there, Smokey! [laughs]
Marge: Mr. Hutz!
Hutz: [excited] Look - he's taking another puff!
Marge: Mr. Hutz! This was all a misunderstanding; I didn't mean to take anything. [Lionel disappointedly drops the smoking monkey in a drawer full of identical critters]
Hutz: Now don't you worry, Mrs. Simpson, I - uh-oh. We've drawn Judge Snyder.
Marge: Is that bad?
Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me, since I accidently ran over his dog. Actually, replace `accidently' with `repeatedly', and replace `dog' with `son'.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I used to watch the simpsons but when I was 3 or 4 years old I saw the episode where the dog ran away and apparently it was so sad I coulnd't sleep that night. So I wasnt allowed to watch them again. But when I was 6 I started watching them again.
I still do watch it every now and then but not that much anymore. Now Family Guy is HILARIOUS!!!

Mike

·
Kenneth Howard hates me...
129 Posts

·
Banned
431 Posts
i love the inside jokes on both the family guy and the simpsons.
i think that the majority of the people that don't like the shows, just don't catch the jokes.
its cool because they put little jokes in here and there that relate to many different age groups so that everyone can have a good laugh. but i do have to say that the family guy is a lot better than the simpsons..........i still love the simpsons though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts