Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Analog man in a digital world.
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freezing rain, sleet and snow........... temperature is going to drop into the single digits tonight........... what a BEAUTIFUL day!!!! :D Just got home from having the Regal worked on, the oil is changed, the stumbling and dying is fixed, the IAC motor was hanging up, half a can of Carb & Injector cleaner sprayed on the throttle body and it's running like a champ, got the exhaust fixed, all it need was a muffler so there's a hundred bucks I didn't spend I was planning on and the mechanic that did the work on the Regal to get it road worthy again traded me the parts and labor for the LeSabre and let me keep the new tires off it for the Regal! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Maybe I should go buy a Lotto ticket!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Its just great when all the stars are in line with the planets and the air is so cold you can see your breath. lol. Glad you had a good day. We all deserve at least one.
Its been cold hear too. In the high 20s and 30s for the past few days.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I like it when the sun the moon and all the stars lineup!~!~!~!~! :thumbup:Rare day. they say we're gonna have a wintery mix tonight,rare here in central mississippi, high tomorrow is supposed to be 38* chilly willy. Brian

·
boatbob2
1,385 Posts
weather

hi guys,i know that i had it tougher today than you guys did,everytime i tried to mig weld,the sweat would fall into my eyes,the temp here in north florida was only 74 degrees,how about one of you guys sending me a big bucket of cold weather,ill reciprocate,and send you a big bucket of our weather (tongue in cheek) im boatbob2

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hey Boatbob I'll swap you 2,1/3 million acres of burnt out deer range for a 74f day. It was 41.5c here today and heavy smoke from the bushfires that have kept us up nights since november. I think 37.5c=100f.
It's 10.45pm, 29.8c and a dry electrical storm is passing through - sure hope the lightning doesn't start any more fires.
BTW it was 48c in the workshop today. Ian.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hey boatbob it was 77* :sweat: here in central MS over the weekend,todays high is mid 30's with wind chill in the 20's.No wonder everybody's sick!!!!!I think mother nature is :confused: see ya Brian.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts