Hot Rod Forum banner

15181 - 15200 of 34968 Posts

·
Collector of "someday" cars
2,438 Posts
Darn, I hate you broke your camera.:D

John
Photobucket has a hair up it's butt and won't upload the pics. This happened a week ago too and I refreshed Firefox and it seemed to fix it but that didn't happen just now. Guess I'll try the attachment feature.

Attachments

·
Grand Prix user
5,407 Posts
Welded up ye olde fake bed floor today. How about some purposefully fuzzy because phone-with-cover-on pics? Its in and didn't warp all to heck on me. Needing to fast-forward it to the paint shop, y'know how that is.

I'm practicing my uploading rather than linking, on pics. I suspect that might have been bad forum-ing, dunno. Made a few journal entries today with 70 Mach 1 metal work on 'em. Plenty more where that came from...

Hot Rod Photo Journal - idrivejunk's Journal

Attachments

·
Rod...from a Chrysler?
5,388 Posts
Photobucket has a hair up it's butt and won't upload the pics. This happened a week ago too and I refreshed Firefox and it seemed to fix it but that didn't happen just now. Guess I'll try the attachment feature.

When you've got your attachments in, click on the highlighted pic # and it will open the pic in a new window. Right click, hit copy, come back and paste it into your thread. HR will be hosting your pics for you.

I removed the attached pic after pasting to the thread.
Can you see the pic?

·
Rod...from a Chrysler?
5,388 Posts
Car stuff: I received my chip for my TPI pickup and installed it. The truck started right up and I took it for a test drive to the lumber store. I got a code 51 still, but no more code 46 VATS. The new chip seemed to give me a wee bit more torque. :thumbup:

House: I got all my copper supply pipes run and set up for the air test.
I got air leaking past all the shower/tub valves and getting past my temporary "spouts". Will tape them all up tonight, hopefully it holds and can get a final inspection for the plumbing.'

Electrical next, wahoo....

·
2,438 Posts
I worked on the F100 yesterday too. I'll try Pugsy's trick for full size attachments.

Woo hoo, that seems to work. Now granted everything I've done here is to restore the structural integrity of this truck. If this was going to be seen, it is pure hack-job butchery.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I worked on the F100 yesterday too. I'll try Pugsy's trick for full size attachments.

Woo hoo, that seems to work. Now granted everything I've done here is to restore the structural integrity of this truck. If this was going to be seen, it is pure hack-job butchery.

I can't see any pix. Although, I see the IMG files as I type this.....

·
2,438 Posts
I can't see any pix. Although, I see the IMG files as I type this.....
I do not see pics either.

John
Well, that's strange, I can see them in both my post and Troy's replay, where he said he can't see them...:confused:

Maybe they only show up on the posters computer, because I don't see a pic in Pugsy's post either.....strange things going on here....do do do do

I think the problem is I removed the thumbnail along the bottom and maybe that removes the full size pic from view ??? No clue...:drunk:

·
Rod...from a Chrysler?
5,388 Posts
When you've got your attachments in, click on the highlighted pic # and it will open the pic in a new window. Right click, hit copy, come back and paste it into your thread. HR will be hosting your pics for you.

I removed the attached pic after pasting to the thread.
Can you see the pic?

Were you guys seeing the pic earlier?
I don't see it.

Edit: Try another pic.

Attachments

·
Rod...from a Chrysler?
5,388 Posts
I think the problem is I removed the thumbnail along the bottom and maybe that removes the full size pic from view ??? No clue...:drunk:
I think that's it.
Leave the thumbnail and should be fine. I guess that is what I was doing before.

·
Grand Prix user
5,407 Posts
I'm not seeing the Ford pics here. The Chevelle frame fix looks nice so far though. Taking the safe route, I just updated my journal again, speaking of 60's Ford truck structural integrity.

Now I'll take this opportunity to try this thing you-all are talkin 'bout: (this is a tough spot to block, and yep its all steel and one piece)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I'm not seeing the Ford pics here. The Chevelle frame fix looks nice so far though. Taking the safe route, I just updated my journal again, speaking of 60's Ford truck structural integrity.

Now I'll take this opportunity to try this thing you-all are talkin 'bout: (this is a tough spot to block, and yep its all steel and one piece)

Nice ,really like the color also,top notch metal work:thumbup:

·
Grand Prix user
5,407 Posts
Hey I'll visually Paul Harvey that spot for you guys then, and thanks. I'll try creating an album for that car. Can't take any credit for the metal work, the customer has a rod shop and just brought us the body for a show quality mud bath and paint. I did do metal refining and finishing here and there on it (gaps, grinding welds, etc) and skinned the rumble lid though. I spanned the gap between owner and painter on it. Everybody always figures its fiberglass but none of it is. Well, as you can see theres plenty of plastic on top of all that steel, ha ha. Its worthy of some scary close-ups. That job was a couple years back.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Hey I'll visually Paul Harvey that spot for you guys then, and thanks. I'll try creating an album for that car. Can't take any credit for the metal work, the customer has a rod shop and just brought us the body for a show quality mud bath and paint. I did do metal refining and finishing here and there on it (gaps, grinding welds, etc) and skinned the rumble lid though. I spanned the gap between owner and painter on it. Everybody always figures its fiberglass but none of it is. Well, as you can see theres plenty of plastic on top of all that steel, ha ha. Its worthy of some scary close-ups. That job was a couple years back.

ALL really straight cars have some filler, or they are not straight,,my red chevy is probably the straightest vehicle and -0- rust I have ever worked on ,But it has been wiped in several places ,primed ,blocked ,primrd blocked several times to get it like I wanted:thumbup:

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,411 Posts
Today I went on a walking tour of breweries in the "South of Market" district of San Francisco. And Mike, I'll hold the beer and meals stories for another time. :D

Brian

Attachments

15181 - 15200 of 34968 Posts