Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
trim tag/data tag info

On my 70 chevelle trim tag I have found most of the items: for instance ST 70-13637 A 30784 BDY "got it" 70 2-door malibu #30784, the the second line is TR 788 B80 B90 75 75 PNT "again got it" Red bucketschrome rain drip edge and window trim, and cranberry red up/down paint. My third line is harder to decipher or find the next piece. Line three is 03A (March; first week build date). Then I have Build sheet codes after the 03A. They are 420 150 190581. I've found some GM web sites that say a six digit code is block twenty-four of a build sheet, and then the 19 on the second set of numbers corresponds to the block ten of a build sheet, and the rest block 24 of a build sheet. Where do I find the build sheet info if its not hidden in the headrest or rear inner springs? The car has SS396 correct decals, w/rubber ss on raer and cowl induction hood with door still operating, interior SS decals on door trim, and console. Dash correct. But I'd like to know the rest of the story...any hints where to continue searching? Karl ws

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.