1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Missing You
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Automotive Knowledge Test

Mechanical Engineer
You scored 95!

You probably think this test is a children's book. You can set rod bearings to the exact clearance that the manual calls for with no margin of error. You can probably identify any car driving down the street within seconds, and you swear your car has a personality all its own. Congrats and happy motoring!

Questions are all pretty easy, but its something to do while you're bored. [Bored as in, not having anything fun to do...not board as in I'm feeling like lumber today. ;)]
:D

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Mechanical Engineer
You scored 298!

You probably think this test is a children's book. You can set rod bearings to the exact clearance that the manual calls for with no margin of error. You can probably identify any car driving down the street within seconds, and you swear your car has a personality all its own. Congrats on a score much higher than killerformula's.

BBB looks like those questions were easier for me than you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
97.. I'm so disapointed :( ..Nah, I'm only 19, I have time, besides, I'm rusty, haven't really done some hardcore work on a car in a while, I miss turning wrenches :( Dang trailer park rules.. can't keep an unliscenced car at your house.. if either of my cars were here I'd be out there most of the day tinkering and fixing the things. I need to bring back home a ratchet from my tools just so I can tide myself over with the noise :sweat:

·
Grillin Randy
550 Posts
Mechanical Engineer
You scored 92

I took the
The Harry Potter Test
I got an O.W.L.
Quills down! You scored 78%!

The Harry Potter Test Statz
Of the users who took the test and are male and in your age group, 100% scored lower than you.
Users aged 15 to 19 scored highest.

I have read all the Harry Potter books.

·
Registered
243 Posts
95% hoss! Yeah, that was pretty easy, wish there were more like it

" The Automotive Knowledge Test Statz
# Of the users who took the test and are male and in your age group, 100% scored lower than you.
# Users aged 30 to 34 scored highest. "

Wow, that's an ego booster, hehe.

Travis

·
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS
1,545 Posts
Technician B is a *******.......oh wait, wrong test!!:D

Those answers were very vague and some of them couldn't have had a wrong answer, or a right one for that matter.

Oh yeah, I got a 96......:embarrass :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.