1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Meat Popsicle. (WrenchTurner)
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
I put up the tools against$300
689 Posts
thats pretty reasonable. Kinda concerned that they don't take the time to clean up the parts that they are turning out. What other corners do you think they might cut? Make sure that if you dissassemble yours yourself you have a COMPLETE gasket kit to put it back together. I tried to be very careful when I pulled mine apart and it was impossible to save the gaskets. If you are handy and own a drill press there is not to much that you can't fix on a tpi throttle body.

·
Meat Popsicle. (WrenchTurner)
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DaSouthWon said:
thats pretty reasonable. Kinda concerned that they don't take the time to clean up the parts that they are turning out. What other corners do you think they might cut? Make sure that if you dissassemble yours yourself you have a COMPLETE gasket kit to put it back together. I tried to be very careful when I pulled mine apart and it was impossible to save the gaskets. If you are handy and own a drill press there is not to much that you can't fix on a tpi throttle body.

I found another seller on Ebay that a lot of guys at my Corvette Forum suggested. They all said he does top notch work, and he's actually cheaper than the other Ebay sellers. I'm happy for sure, and it'll be here in a few days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts