Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Grillin Randy
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I didn't get both MachI Mustangs hauled Thursday, I only got one. I had to go to a relative's funeral Thursday morning and I didn't get home until 3:00pm.

Here is a picture of the one I did get. It is a 1972 Mach I Mustang 351 cleveland.

How does it look?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
NICE!:thumbup: but just a quesiton, you have 40+ cars and keep on hauling new ones in.........do you ever restored them or work on them? Or do you re-sell them? Or what do you do wo with them? Didn't it cost you a fortune?

Mike

·
Grillin Randy
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nightfire, I have somewhere around 150 cars. Some I part out, some I have plans for future projects and yes, I have a small fortune wrapped up in them.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
How many other Fords do you have?

A Rustang is a Rustang to me Dude. I collect Chevelles and lots of GM parts. My 37 Dodge has a built 327sbc with GM disc brakes all around. I only have 6 cars....where....how do you store 150 cars???

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Hence the name "CrashFarmer"........

I figure it'll make a hell of a retirement. Just wait twenty more years, and people will pay big bucks for anything metal bodied and old. :pimp:If were still allowed to work on IC cars....... think i'm wrong, look at metal car prices for anything in the 50's on back.....

I know where I'm looking when I get ready......:thumbup:

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
crazy larry said:
Hence the name "CrashFarmer"........

I figure it'll make a hell of a retirement. Just wait twenty more years, and people will pay big bucks for anything metal bodied and old. :pimp:If were still allowed to work on IC cars....... think i'm wrong, look at metal car prices for anything in the 50's on back.....

I know where I'm looking when I get ready......:thumbup:
In 20 years I don't think there will be any metal left on those bodies. Nice find crashfarmer. Time to get an ebay account though.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Wow hah !!!
That should not be allowed i think i must take some of them for myself ... because i want to ! I think thats a 72 ??? but it looks like a bucket of chicken ... but without the chicken ...and lots of bondo!!! do you have many early cougars?

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
Do you have any AMCs? The 360 in my '74 has no oil pressure. Sell some to fund your current projects. IH trucks (like the one in your project journal) are cool. If it's driveable, it'd make a neat conversation piece as is.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sounds like long time planning for crashfarmer. Just think, all those parts and cars waiting for rework or parting. Its a gold mine waiting to be found. It won't be long and crashfarmer have the "salvage yard" to go to.

When do we sign up for your monthly production of CrashFarmer Reproductive Parts?

Dutch:thumbup:

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Smart idea.Things to do and money to make.If you dont have a Taurus or a Saturn you cant find much at the yards these days

1 - 10 of 10 Posts