Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is only my 2nd post, and because I just joined yesterday I put some of the info in the into post. I am starting my first project,and my user name implies what the final look is planned, lol, to be. It is a 77 f150 4X4. I was looking at some back posts 2002, and saw where some of you gurus have tilted the front clip of your vehicles. I have found fiber glass ones, but I would prefer to use the existing hood, fenders, wheel wells. And with the existing lines, it looks like a "knee hinge", is probably in order. Now this is all in the planning stage, so I am looking for any and all ideas. Like is said in my intro this is my first, mama said I could have a toy, she just forgot to say how much. And reading Centerlines tips post that $5000 budget is just about right so far in my planning estimates. I was wondering if it included reading glasses, cause I'm certainly am doing a lot of that in the planning stage. And right now I figure I've got two month down and 3 to 4 more months left before I even turn a wrench!!!!! HHHHelp!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.