Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Engine in Willys is 528 cubic inch hemi Chrysler-2 1100 cfm Gary Williams carburetors, Stage V ported heads, rockers, JE pistons, Oliver billet rods,
billet crank, torqueflite with lightened components, etc. Currently being fitted with roll cage-I will not kill myself with the above engine and Heidt's super ride
with Wilwood disc brakes-all four wheels. I need a source for a tilt front end-Dennis Taylor does not seem to be in business anymore-do not quote me on this potential rumor. Have seen M and S Motorsports kit for 1941 Willys on Barrett-Jackson last year. Cannot find source for the aforementioned. Please render help on locating the M and S Motorsports Company or a high quality kit that does not need a master fiberglass fabricator with mold experience. I am 60 years old and sucessfully ran a Don Long fuel car (front motor 392) i the early seventies.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

With kindest regards,

Ron Barras

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders Ron.......This is the Introduction form...If you will place your question in the General Rodding Tech forum you will have a better chance at getting some answers. I do not see why you could not make a tilt front end out of what you got.......It has been done before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts