Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some help. I am building a pro street opel GT. What i am planning to do is have a tilt and lift off front end. My problem is with a long nose and somewhat of a belly pan underneath how can i get it to tilt without hitting, the nose of the front end. I plan to eliminate the belly pan,but still i would like for it to tilt about 90 degrees. or close to it. This car will have somewhat of the same ride height as the orig. car,but have adjustable coilovers both front and rear. raising and lowering is possible.
This is my first post but have been here for awhile .I know this will not be my last . :thumbup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
ds-unique said:
I would like some help. I am building a pro street opel GT. What i am planning to do is have a tilt and lift off front end. My problem is with a long nose and somewhat of a belly pan underneath how can i get it to tilt without hitting, the nose of the front end. I plan to eliminate the belly pan,but still i would like for it to tilt about 90 degrees. or close to it. This car will have somewhat of the same ride height as the orig. car,but have adjustable coilovers both front and rear. raising and lowering is possible.
This is my first post but have been here for awhile .I know this will not be my last . :thumbup:
You need to get the hinges (At their pivot point) as low and as far forward as possible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts