Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Bill and I am currently in the process of finishing the 57 two door nomad I purchased almost 20 years ago. It was a real cold snowy day and I was building a loading dock at some warehouse in philly at lunch time I decided to eat lunch behind the building. While I was eating I noticed a pile of something covered in canvas and snow in a wooded area on the property so I put my ham and cheese down and walked over to it. I stomped down some of the brush and lifted the canvas I was in awe it was a red nomad it needed work but from what I could see it was complete. The owner of the car was the guy that hired me to build the loading dock so I asked him what he was going to do with the car, he told me he was moving to florida in a few days and couldn't take the car and if I gave him a grand I could have it. The title to the car was in my back pocket at the end of the day. It took me 4 years to complete the body it needed a lot of new metal a friend painted it corvette red for a new central air conditioning system which I put in his house. After having the glass and the trim installed I put it in my brother's garage where it has been sitting for approx. 13 years. I have always enjoyed old things my beautiful mother was an antique dealer and got my bro and me involved in collecting when we were both very young. Old toys are what I collect and going fast is what I also enjoy my driving transcript will prove it. My daily driver is a 96 WS6 ram air firebird formula, I also own a 1980 turbo trans am which I which I dropped a 1971 455 H.O. motor in and if it is sunny out tomorrow I will probably take a ride on my 1980 H.D. low rider. Most of the time you can find me down at the shore fishing. If anyone has the time please e-mail me and share some of your expertise on the 57 chevy there are so many companies selling parts and kits for this car I am having difficulty choosing who to deal with Classic Chevy dosn't seem to want my business. Thank you for taking the time to read this I got carried away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.