Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:pimp:Hey, My name is Tommy and I like to introduce myself I am retired and finally after 33 years of marriage and raising kids bought my retirement toy- 37 Chevy Coupe. Having owned (while single) some nice cars-57 Chevy bel Aire, 62 corvette, 70 Formula 400, 72 Monte Carlo, 68 Vette T-Tops, 64 Grand prix and a couple of others, It is great just to get back into cars.

Attachments

·
& matts38chev
2,669 Posts
:pimp:Hey, My name is Tommy and I like to introduce myself I am retired and finally after 33 years of marriage and raising kids bought my retirement toy- 37 Chevy Coupe. Having owned (while single) some nice cars-57 Chevy bel Aire, 62 corvette, 70 Formula 400, 72 Monte Carlo, 68 Vette T-Tops, 64 Grand prix and a couple of others, It is great just to get back into cars.
welcome:welcome:
i havent been on here much lately
feel free to post info about, and pics of your car in the 37/38 thread, love to have ya there:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Man that thing is gorgeous!! The '37 Chevy coupe became one of my favorites when I first saw Doug Cook's maroon blown '37 run at Lions waaaaay back. welcome and happy retirement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.