Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
Get them legwarmers out, Chickie! Maybe Chuck can wire some heaters into them. :thumbup: It was cold here today also, high of 45 f. Dan

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At least where you are it's above freezing. We go outside and you instantly have white Santa eyebrows and a bright red nose.

Chickie.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
holy kow!!! the high is going to be MINUS 35????

why on Gods' green earth would anyone want to live in such conditions?

Dans right, I hope you still have the legwarmers.

:welcome:

boy, it would suck to get a new bike for Christmas in your neighborhood.

:drunk:

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
It was 9 the other day here in Michigan, the southern part. Today it's about 17.

This is farenheit, so it's minus something in C.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
We are going to have our first white Christmas in like 10 years.We have about 5" of ice right now,the snow will come in later tonight and is not supposed to stop until tomorrow afternoon.We do not get much snow at one time. I have to leave for work early tonight,then try to get back home.One of my Buddies got tickets to the UK game in Lexington tonight.A true Cats fan,he is on the road right now.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
crazy larry said:
holy kow!!! the high is going to be MINUS 35????

why on Gods' green earth would anyone want to live in such conditions?

Dans right, I hope you still have the legwarmers.

:welcome:

boy, it would suck to get a new bike for Christmas in your neighborhood.

:drunk:

what he said!!!!!!

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
We had 10 Monday, 50 yesterday, snow today, and they are predicting 20" by Thursday afternoon. I hate winter, hate it, hate it, HATE IT!!!!!:smash: Two hours of running the snowblower just so I can find the driveway to do it again at 4:00 am so I can go to work tomorrow. I HATE IT!!!!!!

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Kevin45 said:
We had 10 Monday, 50 yesterday, snow today, and they are predicting 20" by Thursday afternoon. I hate winter, hate it, hate it, HATE IT!!!!!:smash: Two hours of running the snowblower just so I can find the driveway to do it again at 4:00 am so I can go to work tomorrow. I HATE IT!!!!!!
I've been out playing with the snowblower on/off all evening. They cancelled my work for today AND tomorrow....I don't have to go back now until January 3rd. Woot Woo!!!!!
Later,
WEIMER

btw...the prediction is NOW 23" by noon Thursday. WTH?!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Adelaide sunny and 38 C
Sydney sunny and 30 C
Brisbane sunny and 31 C
Melbourne sunny and 28 C
Perth sunny and 34 C
Darwin sunny but overcast 34 C
Alice Springs fine and hot

need I say more ?

·
il enforcer
75 Posts
4 Jaw Chick said:
At least where you are it's above freezing. We go outside and you instantly have white Santa eyebrows and a bright red nose.

Chickie.
I am so glad I am going to Calgary for Xmas. . They expect a high of 11C on Friday.

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
WhooHoo. No work for me today. Plant shutdown. That is the first time I can ever remember them doing that. When daylight comes I fire up the snowblower again. Hate it, hate it, hate it!!!!!!!!

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
I pulled the Yard Hostlers out of the snow and ice all night long.We were only able to get two trucks into the shop for the total shift.The truck with the plow was operated by someone who has no buisness driving any vehicle.They ended up burning the clutch up in it and left it stuck in the middle of the lot.We were able to drag it up near the shop and out of the roadway.Another 6" of snow and ice fell on the property and we could not plow at all.Wicked night.It took me 2.5 hours to get home because the city dropped the ball on the snow storm.Man I am mad today.

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Snows done, wind blowing at about 25 mph so everything is drifting shut. Scanner is super busy. Had to snowblow the yard so both dogs had a place to go. Man...animals sure are spoiled. Hopefully the winds will die down for the sub zero temps coming. BTW did I mention I HATE WINTER? But the house is warm, stuff to snack on, AND I have a couple of movies to watch. And the garage is warm just incase I want to venture out there for awhile.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
I walk to work.

Felt like I was climbing a damned sand dune today. I had to half jog just to keep moving, the snow was up to my shins in spots!

K

1 - 20 of 25 Posts