Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lads.................you've surprised me, I'm sensing yooz a bunch of car snobs, those little Honda's were crappy little boxes when new, this fella has turned one into a funmobile, yes it aint a classy 57, but I'd love to buzz about in it, however, at 6'5 I wouldn't fit in.
The biggest irony really is to fit in the car ya don't want to be taller than 5' 4", but at that height ya couldn't climb up into the thing!!!

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Although I am not into lifted rides and never got into the whole camero body on a chevy truck frame thing.

I respect the work and am far from a purists. I like unique rides especially when it takes 2 things that are borderline scrap and combines them into ond cool thing.

I would build this. Just have a suzuki drivetrain and hack the body of the honda where I could run 31" tires and as little lift as possible. But it is definitely something I would build.

·
Cars, Trucks, Boats, Motorcycl
7,514 Posts
Odd choice of vehicle to lift... I kinda like it, though. Can't believe that they went through all of that and it only has a 1.3L Suzuki engine in it.
They came new with a little 600cc 0.6L motorcycle engine good for about 10,000 miles before throwing a rod....
Guess it's a Honda "Other" kinda like the VW "Thing"...
Must be a 'check book rod' if it cost $40K to build...
Honda should buy it and put it into their Oddities Museum...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.