Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ran across this site while looking at a machinist site I frequent. Kind of interesting as to who makes what. For most of us on a budget it is nice to know that some tools of lesser known brands come from the same place as the quality name tools. Always a chance to same a penny or two there. If anyone else has anything to add as to who makes what, please by all means post it. Here is the reading that I found and will search for some more. http://www.team.net/www/morgan/tech/whotools.html

·
GothRod87
158 Posts
i honestly think the tools we grew up working under the hood with are fathers plays a big part in the tools we prefer...such as i grew up with craftsman...and in my eyes it would be blassflumy to use another brand...my dad would prolly disown me :nono: lol so becuase of that i have stayed loyal to craftsman....with the snap ons i just dont like the design...look to fancy to bang a hammer against lol but anyways,thats just my two cents,
GOTH

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
crazy larry said:
I didn't see the new Jesse James tools from Mac listed anywhere??? I'm going to get me some of those.:pimp:
I thought all he had in his box was a sawzall and a hot wrench... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts