Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2009 LMG 5.3 and a TR6060 from a 2015 Camaro SS. I am trying to find out which clutch will work for this combo. If my research is correct the LUK 04263 is the clutch that would fit the 2015 Camaro, but it came with a 6.2L. Will this clutch bolt up to the 5.3 block? Has anyone here done anything like this?

·
Registered
442 Posts
As long as the flywheel is the same there should be no problem. As far as I know the flywheels are the same. It should be a bolt on conversion with all factory parts. Try calling Ky Clutch 502 955 9173 and getting a clutch. They will be a lot less expensive and they have high performance rebuilt clutches. Everyone around here uses their stuff. Nothing in it for me, just that they have always been good to me when needing anything. Might want to look at this web site for some engine info. LMG 5.3L Engine Upgrade Guide: Expert Advice for LMG Mods to Maximize Performance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.