Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im having a little trouble figuring out just what parts i have on my truck
what i know is it is an automatic with hydromatic on the trans pan. it also has a small blue plate riveted to the rear of the casing with c 80a27 a and 80 ca 44407 stamped on it. there is a number just behind the shift lever on the driver side above the pan 1ad415006. there are 11 blots holes in the pan and it is a square with the corner missing. i have looked for other part numbers but cant find any and as usual im more confused with what the internet tells me about it because one place reads one thing then another place reads another. the transmission is connected to a Chevrolet 350 with the fly wheel and torque converter exposed. any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy.
5,122 Posts
This might help

http://www.cumminsfiltration.com/pdfs/product_lit/americas_brochures/LT15201.pdf

A THM200/THM200C uses 11 pan bolts. The C in THM200C denotes the use of a converter ... This pan will also have the words "METRIC" and "HYDRAMATIC DIV. ...
www.photocarshowplus.com/--30 - 37k

The THM200 and the THM250 have pans shaped like a THM350, HOWEVER, the THM200 will have the words HYDRAMATIC DIV. and METRIC stamped into the pan.
Automatic Transmission Description & Usage
THM200 - Light duty, "metric" 3 speed transmission.

·
Banned
1,971 Posts
also the 250c has a big x depression in the pan, unlike the th350

the 200 were allone piece housing non removable tailshaft housing, unlike the rest

except maybe powerglide

if its a truck then depending on the year it will be either th350 th400 th700r4 or powerglide, through 87 anyways
the stamping code starts with a 1 therefore it is either 1961, 1971 or 1981 or 1991

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.