Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
wind & fire = guides to power
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some guys I used to go to school with got a band going and here is a sample download or two!

http://www.motorsportsnxs.com/badwater3.mp3

http://www.motorsportsnxs.com/badwater4.mp3

Arie Bird from wayyy back in gradeschool> drums

Bobby Hogshooter & Ian Sullivan good days of highschool and football practice> Vocals, Bass & Guitar.
and Kyle Twist, don't know him really.

Anyways tell me what you think and if you like it ask your local CD shop to get the album for you :D

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Southern rock. Pretty decent. If the rest of there album sounds that good they'll do alright. Thanks.:thumbup:

Kevin

·
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey hey, glad you all like it!

CruiseO, sorry it's not working for you and I don't know any other way to transfer it.

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Right click and save as. Works fine.

Would be nice to have the song titles and full artist name for the ID3 tags though.

Hope you had permission to rip their music?

·
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well, no i didn't ask first but I figured it would be OK. I called Bobby and he said the first song(#3) is "Ride in the Country" and the second(#4) is "Southern Purified".

They have a website, http://www.badwatermusic.com/ and if you are interested in the CD you can call Bobby at home. His # is on the site.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
hmm, not a huge fan. Its very 20 years ago. I'm sure they'll to aiight though.

BTW, big no-no to post your own phone number, let alone other peoples'...

:rolleyes:

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
You know whats really lame.

Bullheimer, a regular, asks for a little help trying to find those chrome things for his wheels and his thread gets dumped because he didn't pay Jon putting up a classified.

But in this thread there is advertising to buy this dude's friend's bands' CD and it doesn't get dumped because there's no section in the board's classifieds for music.

Really Lame.

·
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I don't know what to say about Bullheimer but this thread was just a sample of some good and free music that my buddies wrote. You are being lame and if you got a problem with Jon go tell him, don't down me and my friends generosity.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Dude I'm not downing you advertising your friends band/cds. I'm tempted to put my friends band's website and music in this thread.

I'm knocking what happend to Bulls thread. Don't take offense.

·
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ghetto Jet said:
Dude I'm not downing you advertising your friends band/cds. I'm tempted to put my friends band's website and music in this thread.
Right on, I'd love to hear them!
I'm knocking what happend to Bulls thread. Don't take offense. [/B]
Cool

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Thanks NXS, these guys are real talented....not just saying that either.

Love-em.;) Thanks for the Tag info, couldn't add the songs to the library without them.

Not sure where the "20 years ago" crack comes from, talent is timeless and these guys are talented. Perhaps if the mind wasn't warped by non-talented mainstream music drivel.

Haha just kidding...Madonna fan...er Killer:thumbup:

Ooooo...i'm feeling feisty tonight.:p

·
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any time Chuck, glad you like it!

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
4 Jaw Chuck said:
Thanks NXS, these guys are real talented....not just saying that either.

Love-em.;) Thanks for the Tag info, couldn't add the songs to the library without them.

Not sure where the "20 years ago" crack comes from, talent is timeless and these guys are talented. Perhaps if the mind wasn't warped by non-talented mainstream music drivel.

Haha just kidding...Madonna fan...er Killer:thumbup:

Ooooo...i'm feeling feisty tonight.:p

Thanks chuck, I was a music major in college and have been in two orchestras and three jazz bands. Have you?

K:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Six years of piano, played clarinet in high school even gave a solo piano performance at the Playhouse Theatre centre once.

I played the Entertainer.

Other than that I don't know anything about music.:p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts