Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live in Nevada and work for a gold mine. Was a welder for 15 years. Just started getting into the do-it-yourself tinkering with my cars. Always wanted to learn, but never had anyone around to learn from, so I decided to do it myself!!!! :drunk:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am actually in the same boat as you except for the welding experience. I am working on my first project, no experience. The auto shop on base will train me to weld and help me get the suspension done but I'm still worried about the quality. Good luck on your tinkering. What are you working on?

-Greg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well right now I have a 1993 K1500 Suburban that I ahve been playing with. Had a buddy build an engine for it and now I want to do some toying around with it to get good torque/fuel milage. ENGINE: 350 SB, VORTEC HEADS (STOCK), 10:1 COMP, RV HIGH LIFT 4X4 CAM, HEADMAN HEADERS, JACKSON GEAR DRIVE, MSD CAP/ROTOR/COIL, SCAT CRANK (FROM A RACE CAR), STOCK TBI. It is giving me FITS though!!!!!!!!!! :pain:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.