Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not sure what you are talking about on the clutch, mabey give me some more detail. My automatic trans guy, worked for hydro-motive in chicago and is well versed in these transmissions, so we can possibly help. What I need is the three forked device that sits next to the throw out on the shaft, and then they are held in place with a snap ring.

·
GUILLOTINE
53 Posts
2 way

ok thats not what i have and i also dont have what you have but the thing i have has an ordinary atick shift with 4 pins running from the bottem of it to the head wich says 12345R (the gears) any ideas becasue i need to know what it would do if i stuck it in my truck and if i could sell... ill look for that clutch you wanted throuigh every ones posts to help you.

·
Administrator
10,122 Posts
Seems like the units were called "clutch flight" or something similar.

then there were the "clutch turbos"

·
Registered
498 Posts
I know a guy locally who has these and makes parts for them.
The only way to get in touch is by phone and you will probably have to leave a message. Call Ken at US Speed: 414-550-2429 or 414-762-7823. Good luck, this is the man in the know....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.